Hydraulic blocks are used with many bores in a very small space, for example, to control ABS systems.
Fluid flows are directed and distributed in the units. According to the check for the presence of all bores, their diameter, position and angle must be measured.
In addition, it is tested whether chips are present in the bores. The tolerances are in the range of a few hundredths to a few tenths of a millimetre. Due to the 100% check and the complete inspection of all bores, the requirement for measuring time is very high.
- 3D free-form workpieces
- Extruded workpieces
- Semiconductor workpieces
- Lithographic structures
- Metal-plastic composite workpieces
- Prismatic workpieces
- Stamped and bent parts
- Shaft-hub connections
- Shafts and axles
- Workpieces with micro-features
- Workpieces with optical functional surfaces
- Tools with geometrically defined cutting edges
- Tools with geometrically undefined cutting edges
- Cylindrical workpieces
- About Werth