- Due to the manufacturing process, turned parts predominantly have a rotationally symmetrical shape. They can also contain threads and oblique bores.
- With tolerances of approx. 20 µm – 50 µm, the requirements for measurement uncertainty are in the medium range.
- This also applies to the measuring speed.
- 3D free-form workpieces
- Extruded workpieces
- Semiconductor workpieces
- Lithographic structures
- Metal-plastic composite workpieces
- Prismatic workpieces
- Stamped and bent parts
- Shaft-hub connections
- Shafts and axles
- Workpieces with micro-features
- Workpieces with optical functional surfaces
- Tools with geometrically defined cutting edges
- Tools with geometrically undefined cutting edges
- Cylindrical workpieces
- About Werth